Tuesday 27 March 2012

MUA Extreme Felt eye liner review

Hello sweet readers,


I've rediscovered this product recently and have been using regularly ever since.

MUA extreme felt eye liner is easy to use when you get used to it, so if you do have it, but didn't like the application, try it again. 
I realised I wasn't pressing hard enough to get enough product.

It's not waterproof, but when it's dry it's looks almost tattooed and is smudge proof.
It lasts all day, just as long as my MAC eye liner, which is big thumbs up.

I feel that this type of liner may dry out quite quick, especially if you leave it without a cap for a long time and the fact that it's not waterproof are the only negatives I found about this product.

What I love about this, is that - you can get such a precise line quite easily, without smudging, it is long lasting and it is super cheap. 

This eye liner comes only in one colour - black

I think there are many other brands that have similar types and more colours, but I still think you can't go wrong with it just for £2.

I will repurchase this product for sure.




Overall, I reach for this eyeliner quite often now, I enjoy using it and I would recommend you to try it.
Such a bargain.

Thank you for reading,

Tanya xx

6 comments:

  1. I just have to say that your hair colour and skin tone is absolutely stunning.
    Great post, I've followed you :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check my blog out and follow me back if you like it? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart xx I'm following you back xx

      Delete
  2. postingan yang bagus tentang"MUA Extreme Felt eye liner review"

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you I love MUA there products are so cheap yet qulity is really good
    I think I need to try this since Im currently looking for a pen liner.
    I followed you:)

    http://smileblossom114.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!!! I will definitely be trying this one out. It looks so impressive and I love how it looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and this cosmetic product is really good, thanks for sharing with us.

    Visit for Inglot cosmetics http://www.majorbrands.in

    ReplyDelete