Friday 6 January 2012

Soft feminine make up look in coral shades

This is the look of today.
I find this look soft and feminine. This could be a nice day look with a nude lip or a romantic evening look with darker lips, or however you may like it.
 This look, again is quite inexpensive achieved with mostly drugstore brands.
Products I used:

Eyes:
Elf Mineral Eye Shadow base
MUA Heaven & Earth palette and Sleek Au Naturel palette.Red dots indicate the colours of eye shadows I used for this look. These palets are relatively inexpensive which is why I love them so much.
Gosh Eyeshadow in 007 Coral on eyelids
Eye pencils: Gosh black eye liner, Maybiline white pencil, 2True eye definer in No.5 Aubergine
Gosh Serious Volume Mascara

Face:
Garnier BB Cream in Light
Korres Wild Rose powder in WRP6
Elf Studio blush in Candid Coral
Sleek Luminous powder in shade 3 (I use it as a bronzer)

Lips:
Elf lip liner in Spice
Sleek lipstick in Bare all

Here is the same thing but with Mac See Sheer lipstick, which I think looks more romantic, very nice for an evening :)


Hope you like it.
Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment