Saturday 7 January 2012

Marine lady look

Hi guys! Just sharing this look with you today which I achieved with wonderful palette from MUA. I absolutely love this blue-green colour and the whole palette. I didn't get chance to take pictures of the products I've used because my battery on the camera died, but I may do a review on this palette and will do some swatches.

Here is what I ended up with:
Then again, I don't think I've used any expansive make up products for this look which goes to show that you can get pretty good results with drugstore brands.
So the products I've used:

Eyes:
Elf Eyeshadow Base
MUA Eye Shadow Palette - Dusk Till Down (blue-green colour on the lids)
Darkest blue eyeshadow from Elf Clutch
Gosh Black Eye Liner
Gosh Serious Volume Mascara

Face:
Almay blush in 100 Bouquet

Lips:
Rimmel lipstick in Soft Coral

I think MUA eye shadow palettes are fantastic quality for the price. I already want more. I recommend everyone to go and check them out in Superdrug.

Hope you like the look. 
Tanya xx


1 comment:

  1. The Rimmel lip colour is so lovely.

    You're very pretty! Angeline doesn't have anything on you.

    Btw, I'm married so I'm not hitting on you, lol.

    ReplyDelete