Tuesday 3 January 2012

It's a pampering day! Face mask + feet product reviews

On the last day of holidays I decided to pamper my skin before coming back to hard work..) I did nice face mask and soaked my feet in a nice relaxing bath and applied a relaxing foot lotion afterwards.

This is what I used today

Superdrug Simply Pure Cleansing Mask and  Baylis & Harding foot set (foot salt + foot lotion)



Superdrug Simple Pure Cleansing Mask for sensitive skin. This is the only face mask I currently own as don't use them very often, I definitely don't need more than one. The mask claims to provide a clearer and more radiant complexion. It also to draw out impurities and eliminate dead skin cells and makes skin feeling soft and clean. I actually think this product does what it promises to. I especially like the fact that this mask is fragrance and paraben free, not bad for superdrug product. I have combination skin and this suited perfectly. You have to leave the mask for 3 minutes which isn't a lot so it's also good when you don't have a lot of time on you. After you've applied the mask it tightens the face and looks very scary lol I've included a picture below.. I may consider this as my Halloween make uo for this year lol Here are pictures of the mask.
Superdrug face mask

Superdrug face mask
Yeah I know I look scary lol 
I quite liked the mask and will probably purchase it again.  I think it does what it promises and skin feels very nice and soft after using it, and definitely cleansed.

 Baylis & Harding foot set (foot salt + foot lotion) was a Christmas gift. It was nice to pamper my feet as well as I do a lot of walking and often don't have time for these type of procedures unfortunately. The salt helped to get feet softer and the cream was nice, though I enjoyed more the procedures of looking after my rather than the products that much. Foot lotion was quite think in texture but absorbed very quickly and didn't feel greasy. I didn't notice a lot of hydration from it, but it still was nice and the feet felt soft, but that could be due to a nice bath.
foot lotion
Well, this is it for now. I'm not sure that I will be able to make another post very soon. Busy times come back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment