Monday 2 January 2012

Inexpensive smokey eye look

Hi guys.In my first post I wanted to share the look of today acheived with really inexpensive drugstore make up products. It's nice to have products that offer value for money, especially with current economic climate. The products I've used are very affordable and if you are a student or on a tight budget you can't go wrong with these!
This is what I've used to get the look:
 
From L to R
Elf Brightening Eye Colour in Drama - good pigmentation, easy to work with
Elf Mineral Infused Mascara - pretty good mascara for £3.50
Garnier BB Cream in Light - I absolutely love BB creams, and you get 50ml for £9.99. I also love the glow it gives to the face unlike other foundations or BB creams I've used.
Elf lipstick in Nostalgic - nice for the price you pay, though not my favorite in terms of formula and texture
Elf Mineral Booster in Corrective Yellow - very mattifying, especially good when using BB cream
MUA blush in the shade 1 - gives a lovely youthful colour to the cheeks and lasts all day
Black eye liner from Gosh
Elf Mineral eye shadow base (which I forgot to take picture of) - very good value for money, depending on what eyshadows you use with it, sometimes they last all day!



No comments:

Post a Comment